Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back Again to Blogosphere...

I am back to Blogosphere again after a long hiatus... So long that a lot of things have changed around here.

Bringing some order into my digital life has always been a challenge. Growing poplarity Twitter, Flikr, Youtube, Facebook, etc leave with more identities to manage. Though I feel they are all great ideas, I have not really caught on with many of them.

Looks like there are new XML based templates for the Blogger. I have never never messed around with XML or CSS before. So I spent a good part of my Saturday fixing the template the way I wanted. Thanks to phydeaux3 for some cool widgets.

Experimented a little with Wordpress.com. Left it with disgust when asked to pay for custom CSS on the template.

No comments:

Post a Comment